Cryo GunWe are a leading Manufacturer of cryo gun from Kolkata, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 18,000 / SetGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Set|
|Application||Hospital, Veterinary Purpose, Clinical Purpose|
- LNC treatment requires only about one-thirds the time by CO2 snow (Regular cryo gun) to achieve the appropriate degree of freezing because of the relative temperatures (-196 degrees C when compared with -79 degrees C).
- Liquid nitrogen can be applied directly by spraying the gun.
- It is convenient to arrange a freezing session on a specific day and can be treated on any number of patients on the same day.
- No form of anesthesia is required for freezing, it can be carried out single-handed and no scarring results.
- Liquid nitrogen treatment can be done most conveniently and economically and usually arrange to have the container (cryo-can) filled at a local hospital, laboratory or even a factory, milkdiary as liquid nitrogen now-a-days is widely used for many purposes and small quantities (350ml) woeks out at no cost!
Temeratures of Cryogens
|Boiling point when used in closed probe system.||Applied to skin in open atmosphere.|
- Item Code: Minicg
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Port of Dispatch: Kolkata
- Delivery Time: Asap
- Packaging Details: GST, Packing, Transport extra cost.